On a hill in Putra Heights, all the aspirations may finally be fulfilled. Part of Bukit Cermin in the municipality of Subang Jaya, will soon be Kingsley Hills: the location of Kingsley International School new campus.
Kingsley Hills is developed against a backdrop of forested greenery. peaceful and serene, it is the only hill in the area. The higher elevation gives our students the distinct advantage of enjoying calming hilltop breezes and a conducive environment for their studies.
Kingsley International School is easily accessible from the surrounding areas:
1) 35-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
2) 10-minute drive from Puchong City Centre (Setia Walk and IOI Mall)
3) 15-minute drive from Sunway City (Sunway Pyramid and Subang Parade)
4) 25-minute drive from Setia Alam and Petaling Jaya (Bandar Utama, Kelana Jaya, Damansara)
5) 25-minute drive from Bukit Jalil
6) 25-minute drive from Jenjarom and 35-minute drive from Banting
Transportation (school van) is available to the areas above.