Visa Application Procedures
Kingsley International School (Malaysia) is ready to assist oversea parents in applying student and guardian (one parent only) visa. In order to smoothen the process for visa application, the following documents should be prepared in advance and sent to our Registrar:
1) Parents' marriage certificate (photocopy)*
2) Student's birth certificate (photocopy)*
3) Full passport (photocopy) of student and one parent (for guardian visa)
4) Previous academic result (photocopy)**
5) Previous school leaving certificate (photocopy)**
6) 4 passport-size photographs of student and both parents (white colour background)
* Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the respective country or the Embassy in Malaysia.
** Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the respective school.
Visa application can only be done after your arrival in Malaysia with the relevant documents mentioned above and a valid travel visa.
All student must sit for our placement test before gaining entry into the respective level. Students from abroad will sit for the placement test after they arrive in Malaysia, and will be placed into the respective level after the placement test.
For students who come from non-English background, they will join our English as Additional Language (EAL) for a minimum of 6 months before they join the mainstream class.